How to Sync Evolution With Your Cell Phone in Fedora 1511:25 AM
1. Sign up for Funambol. Enter in your email and phone's information.
2. Search in your phone's download center for the Funambol sync service and download it. Enter in your login information.
3. Open up Terminal and sign in as root by issuing the command "su" (without parenthesis). Then type in the following:
yum install syncevolution syncevolution-gtk
4. Let the download finish. Then go to Activities and type in "syncevolution".
3. Click on "Change or edit sync service".
4. Click on "Setup Now" next to "Funambol".
5. Enter in your username and password. Select the data you would like to sync. Then click "Save".
6. Click "Sync Now" on the main screen. Your data will now begin to sync with the Funambol sync service, which in turn syncs the data with your 3G cell phone.
Now all your Evolution data will be synced automatically with the Funambol sync service, which will also sync your Evolution data with your cell phone. I don't think it could get any easier to sync Evolution with your cell phone!
- Cloud-sync company Funambol raises $3M (venturebeat.com)
- Install Global Menu in Fedora 15 (xjonquilx.co.cc)
- SyncEvolution - The Missing Link : Getting Things Done (GTD): Migration from D-Cubed to MonkeyGTD (estamos.de)
- Rohan Garg: Greetings from the Desktop Summit! (kshadeslayer.wordpress.com)